artwork by Catherine Langsdorf

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 tangle

Thanks to football and cold weather . . . finished this project:

Hope to make this into a card and get them in the mail for some calligraphy friends of mine.

As a little incentive . . . if you let me know of someone you have introduced my blog to, and they sign up to follow, I will send you a snail mail of the card with a hand lettered envelope! So spread the word of my new blog and get a little something for yourself! 
Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Genevieve said...

This is lovely! I love your choice of tangles for the various objects.

Renee Troy said...

Your zentangles are superb!

Suzanne McNeill said...

Simply gorgeous Catherine, I hope you don't mind I am sharing it on the Design Originals facebbok page today. What a beautiful way to ring in the New Year.

Dara said...

Fabulous as always! You are truly gifted. The progression of the piece is very good.

Dana said...

Catherine, I love this work!!! I am sending the link to my dear friend Heather ~ so send me some snail mail. ;D
Dana

Heather Victoria Held said...

Hi Catherine,
Just found your blog through Dana! Looks wonderful!
Heather