artwork by Catherine Langsdorf

Friday, March 11, 2011

blue challenge


blue challenge
Originally uploaded by long village lettering

This week's Diva Challenge is to put some BLUE in your tangle. This one just seemed to flow. I searched my tile patterns and picked one I had never used, and away it went. I also added pencil shading - which I do not usually do much of. Must say, I was pleased with the outcome. Starting another ZIA this week for a PEACE exhibition. I thought it would be nice to get a zentangle out there to the public and see what their response is. Just hope I can complete by deadline.

5 comments:

stART said...

Oh my word! This is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

Sue Clark said...

Really beautiful!

Kit @ Dreamscribe said...

Wow, Catherine. This is exquisitely beautiful!! :)

Phine said...

Gorgeous! Like a lacy leaf… I really like the way how BATON(?) reaches out into space!

Mary Elizabeth said...

This is wonderful Catherine! I love leaves and feathers and to me, this is a beautiful combination!