artwork by Catherine Langsdorf

Friday, May 27, 2011

challenge 23


challeng 23
Originally uploaded by long village lettering

This challenge the string was the same for all participants. I thought this would make it easier to get the challenge done early. My hope was to be one of the first 10. Well it is Friday and I finished it yesterday. I was so not happy with this. Perhaps it was the challenge of someone else constraining my creativity. Having to work within the design of someone else was not comfortable, so not my happiest of tangles.
But . . . I signed up for an exchange where you make a mosaic of a 3 x 3. So, this was the perfect one to cut up!

3 comments:

Luv Creating Cards 'n' Keepsakes said...

Not been able to comment for a while now due to Gremlins in the Blogger works so glad finally to be able to comment again (I hope. I love the challange tangled tile that you did, not sure why you don't like it? It's a fab idea to make the mosaic from a 3 x 3 tile, If you don't mind me asking, where did you come across the exchangeto do that? It sounds fun.
Thanks for sharing your tangalitious tangles with us.
Warmest best wishes,
Su
aka Luvcreating Cards 'n' Keepsakes

Catherine said...

exchanges/swaps can been found by joining the yahoo!group for Zentangle Inspired
Art.

Luv Creating Cards 'n' Keepsakes said...

Hi Catherine,
Thanks I'll look into that link when I have a minute of 100 !!! free.Good luck with the envelopes.
warmest best wishes,
Su