artwork by Catherine Langsdorf

Friday, May 20, 2011

Challenge 22

 


I got a little help from a student in the class I taught yesterday on Uncial at Starving Artist.
Since the student only had a slight idea about tiles, I thought it would be without any preconceived ideas and a fresh string.  I never got to the Morris challenge a few weeks back, so I thought I would add some touches of Morris in this tangle. BTW - I really wanted to do several 'Morris' tiles and had done some looking on the internet for inspiration, but just ran out of time. Still looking forward to working on something sometime!

5 comments:

Annet said...

Lovely, I like the dots in the Mooka.

Shelly Beauch said...

A tile sparkling with vibrancy!

ledenzer said...

gorgeous!

Kit @ Dreamscribe said...

String by calligrapher... what a clever idea!! And I love the white on black... I want to play with that some more... in fact, I feel a tile coming on now. [grin] This is a beautiful ZT. =)

stART said...

Abso-flipping-fabulous!