artwork by Catherine Langsdorf

Friday, February 17, 2012

Sanibelle pattern

Use My Tangle Challenge
This new challenge use to use Tricia Faraone's pattern, Sanibelle. I really enjoy this pattern. Again, it must be me, but I struggle to make this pattern look natural using the original instructions. So, I go about it in another way. So here are the options:

 I think my style comes from a pattern that is in 'Yoga for your Brain'
you will find Stature on page 26 in this book by Sandy Steen Bartholomew. 

I like to place the center stroke and then build outwards with the same stroke over and over. 
Here it is on a page with other patterns.




1 comment:

Enthusiastic Artist said...

Nicely done! I love this tangle pattern too. I like your alternate instructions and will keep them in mind when teaching. Thanks!
--Margaret
(enthusiasticartist.blogspot.com)