artwork by Catherine Langsdorf

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Accessorized Letters




It is so easy to let time get away from you. My most recent deadlines have been to prepare to share the way I use the Zentangle (R) method for my artwork. Since I am a calligrapher, I love working with words or individual letters and adding touches of patterns.
I call this, Accessorizing your Letters. 

A good structured letter is essential.  
Then accessories can be added to build up a creative letter.  




3 comments:

Ann said...

As always, Catherine, love, love, love your letters. So wish I lived near enough to learn calligraphy from you. ♥

Laura Emmons said...

I love your Alphabee. Have you done the entire alphabet in this style? I would love to use this when I do the summer reading program as an example of Alphabet Art.
Your art is beautiful!

Catherine Langsdorf said...

Thanks Laura! Please make contact with me at my email - c_langsdorf@yahoo.com if you are interested in my alphabet work. What library do you work at?