Ran across a blog with images using a sphere. Really liked the look. So I decided to give it a try. This is the 3rd image I created. It is the one I am most pleased with the outcome. The main pattern, 'Tuxedo', was designed by LeeAnn, a.k.a Ledenzer. It is the Diva challenge #112 for this week. It is not a pattern that I normally would have tried out, but that is why the challenge was tempting. There are 6 steps to this basic pattern, again not something I would normally be drawn to. While the basic pattern is there, I did have to make some alterations. I also shaded the final piece, something I rarely do. So a great challenge! Think I will go play some more.